- An Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese
- A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar
- A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar
- Read Real Japanese Fiction
- ALC (I use this everyday)
- Goo dictionary
- WWWJDIC (with audio clips)
- JWPce (downloadable dictionary for Windows)
- JEDict (downloadable for Mac users)
- Idiomatic Expressions
- Idioms dictionary [Japanese only]
- Counters dictionary
- Hovering dictionaries:
→Rikaikun for Chrome
→Rikaichan for Firefox
→Floating Dictionary for Mac
- Current Affairs dictionary
- Jisho (I use this for spelling kanji for if I can’t read it)
- Yamasa (I use this for learning to write)
- A Guide to Remembering Japanese Characters
- Associative Kanji Learning (stroke orders)
- Hukumusume Fairytales
- 竹取（Bamboo-Cutting） (vertical writing)
- 吉田秀幸の日記（Hideyuki Yoshida’s Diary） (recipes)
- Chokochoko’s reading texts to help with JLPT
- TED Talks (with Japanese subtitles and transcripts)
- Learning through Films [Japanese subtitles/scripts]
- 原稿用紙の使い方 (How to write an essay with Japanese writing paper)
- Shiritori (Japanese word-chain game)
Japanese sign language.
- Holy crap Japanese
- Nihongo ga Suki
- Jumpstart Japanese
- Nadine Nihongo
- That Japan Addict
- Japanese through Fandom
- F-Yeah Native Japanese
- J-Vocab of the Day
- ぶらりめし [Japanese only]
- Peaceful Chef [Japanese only]
Those studying in Japan.
I’ve added more to the list since first creating it. As always, if anyone has anything they would like to add, let me know!
( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ✿ You dropped this
(◕△◕ ) !!!
( ´ ▽ ` )~✿ (◕﹏◕ ) T-thank you
(◕﹏◕✿) ヘ(´ ▽ ` ) please take care of it okay?
(✿◕‿◕) (´ ▽ ` ノ)
(✿◕‿◕) ヾ( ´ ▽ ` ) I need to go now, please stay safe!
(✿◕‿◕) ( ´ ▽ ` )
Actually, the photographs are spaced ten years apart, not sixteen.
1912 to 1922.
The young, homeless (but no less dapper) wanderer shown in the first survived the sinking of the Titanic and swam to the shores of West Egg. There he built a life and a large, empty house, in an effort to win the heart of the wealthy, upper class woman he’d fallen in love with a decade earlier and had been separated from against his will.
He shed his earlier identity, and changed his name to reflect his new station. Jack was now known as Jay Gatsby, the eccentric millionaire who threw parties every night in the hopes that one day his love would show up and spin with him as they had long ago in the dance hall of the lower decks.
And then, at the beginning of Inception, he starts out washed up on a shore.
still no oscar